Overview & Candidate Requirements
You want to get the job done from your beach house in California? That’s great. Just bring your A-game (and your laptop), every day. Having your butt in a seat for eight hours each day is not a part of the job description at Sisu (nor will it ever be), it is about outcomes that we each achieve and value we add for our team, customers, partners and affiliates. You won’t be micromanaged. You will be held accountable by your results and by your Agile development team peers.
- Candidate will work closely with your development peers and will need to attend 8:30am MDT daily scrum. Preference will be given to candidate that is easily able to work relatively in similar timezone.
- Junior to mid-level skillset required.
- We are a work from anywhere company, so you will need space to perform your job effectively.
- Our development team is in Utah, but mainly work from home.
– Familiar with Chartjs or other chart libraries is preferred.
– Some experience designing for web and/or mobile (grid and responsive design).
– Some experience wire-framing and defining user flows.
– Strong analysis, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
– A collaborative personality, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
– Help maintain and improve current Sisu apps and products.
– Design and develop user-facing features and build Responsive Web Applications.
– Take wireframes from conception-to-implementation.
– Use Agile/Kanban methodologies for SDLC. Maintain work backlog through JIRA.
– Collaborate with UI designers and backend development teams to construct and implement the front-end interfaces.
– Collaborate with Backend teams developing RESTful APIs.